Monday, April 7, 2014

Birthday Wish List - It's Only A Month Away

Welcome Back!! 

Seeing as it is only one short month away I figured I would go ahead and make my birthday wish list post, even though I'm pretty positive no one in my family will see it; still a nice way to get all the things out of my head. Some of the things are pretty self explanatory and simple, while others have been on my birthday and Christmas wish lists for a couple years. I easily do NOT expect to get any of this things actually, but still thought I would share with you guys. Enjoy! 

1. The Original Beauty Blender 

2. T-Raww by Reebok 


3. A Massage - pretty self explanatory

4. BOOKS!!!!!

5. I need new bras more than anything else, plus these are just adorable! 

6. A New KitchenAid Mixer - and of course I want the hot pink one! 


7. And finally a shower curtain for my apartment. This is specifically! 

No comments:

Post a Comment