Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A Drastic Change

For anyone that used to follow this blog regularly I want to deeply apologize for my absence, an incredibly long 18 month absence, but an absence none-the-less. If I wanted to I could fill you in on the numerous life-changing moments that have occurred, all of the disasters, victories, and good or bad days, but I know that you wouldn't want to read that, and honestly I wouldn't want to type all of that. But, I will give you a brief update. 

1. I am still with Robbie!
2. I am still a student at Indiana University, but I am now a senior and just started my final semester!
3. I am finally putting everything that I have learned over the last three and a half years into practice because I am student teaching this semester!

Number 3 is what I want to change this blog into, an education blog, a blog full of my successes and failures in the classroom, of lessons that went perfectly and those that I would never try again. Even though I am a novice teacher I want to be able to share my opinions with you and get your feedback as well; Even if I am the only one who is reading and benefitting from this blog. 

This will still be A Day In The Life Of Kaiti, because that is exactly what it is; A day, a week, or even a month of my attempts in the classroom, the funny moments, and the bonds that I will be creating. I know this is quite a change from what my blog used to be about (fashion, trends, beauty favorites, and YouTube videos,) but I hope that you will still be able to benefit from the posts. Hopefully I am able to retain my original followers, while also gaining a new audience! 


No comments:

Post a Comment