Sunday, July 20, 2014

Summer Look-Book

Welcome Back! 

Although I am still in the process of packing up my entire house to prepare for the moving process, I still made time this past week to help out a friend, as well as take some pictures for my own blog. A couple of the girls I used to work with created a collaborative blog entitled, The New Blak, and a couple weeks ago I was asked by to contribute to the first installment of Street Style. During the school year, Danyell, whom I've mentioned before for her own blog, Danyzell, will be approaching girls on campus who look super stylish and asking to take their picture. Since school has yet to begin, I agreed to help her out by practicing her first Street Style post. Being the lovely person that she is, she also agreed to help me out by taking a few extra pictures so that I could create a Summer Look-Book for you guys. To check out my appearance on The New Blak, simply click here!


I started laughing mid-photo but for some reason I just really love this picture! 


It might have been a tad bit sunny that day! 





I'm obviously still a child! 


I wanted to show off the rock I found! Aren't you proud of me? 











And yes, my butt got wet!


One of my personal favorites!











Thank you perfectly timed wind!








I had such an amazing morning taking all of these pictures with Miss Danyell and cannot wait to do it again. We both talked about creating different look-books for each other throughout the school year, so everyone should be getting excited! 

Well I hope you all enjoyed see my face multiple times! 
:)

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I loved helping you with this, and I really like all the pictures you chose. Keep it up girly :-* Muah!

    ReplyDelete