Monday, July 14, 2014

Changes

Welcome Back!! 

Once again guys I was just stopping by to say that I am still alive. Over the past two weeks it has really began to sink in the I will officially, and for good, be moving out on my own on August 8th. Ever since that realization I have been frantically purchasing all of the home goods that I still need, as well as packing up all my belongings at home. Not only am I moving, but my mom is also moving a week after I am, so literally our entire house is full of boxes. On top of that I work 64 hours in the next two weeks, have to find time to have a garage sale, take care of my dog while my mom goes out of town twice, pay my first semester's rent, set up electric, have a photo shoot for a new blog that I will tell you all about, order and pay for all my textbooks, meet my new manager and hope and pray that she will be as flexible with my school schedule as my current manager, try my hardest to get back on schedule with blog and YouTube posts AND try not to collapse in the middle of all this. 

Thank you all so much for always sticking with me through the stressful and crazy times, but know that once I am officially moved in on August 8th I have so many new videos and posts to put up for you all! 

See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment