Thursday, May 22, 2014

How Do I Relax? Let's Countdown My Favorite T.V. Shows!

Welcome Back!!

Hey guys! I know its been a LONG time since I've done an actual post that doesn't involve a video, but now that my arm is feeling better from surgery I have the time. Today I will be talking about my favorite T.V. shows, not for any specific reason, just the fact that I want to share them with you. Whenever I get too stressed or just want to relax after work I am the type of person who just wants to watch easily entertaining shows that will help me wind down. Some are old, some are new and some are shows that most people make fun of, but I love them all. So let's get the countdown started….



1. The Suite Life on Deck 


2. The Cleveland Show 


3. Family Guy 


4. Teen Wolf 


5. Bobs Burgers 


6. Ridiculousness 


7. Spongebob Squarepants 


What are some of your favorite shows to relax to? Let me know down below in the comments, and if you have any posts or videos you would like to see please let me know! :)


Have you guys seen my last video? Make sure to check it out here!
Make sure to subscribe to my blog as well as my YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment