Friday, May 23, 2014

Summertime Means Movie Time: Here Are Some Movies I Can't Wait To See This Year!

Welcome Back!!

Everyone knows that the best movies are always set to come out during the summer, and with June just around the corner I decided to show you all the movies I cannot wait to see the rest of the year. I know you're supposed to be outside enjoying the sunshine during the summer, but sometimes it just gets too hot and you need an air conditioned break; might as well see a movie at the same time. My favorite time to go to see movie is early in the morning, one because of the cheaper prices, and two because barely anyone else is there. If you haven't heard of or seen the previews for any of the movies listed below, please click on the titles to watch the trailers! As always they are in no particular order.

Maleficent - Anything Disney is always a must see for me!
Big Hero 6 - Once again, Disney!
A Million Ways To Die In The West - Hello! It's Seth MacFarlane!
22 Jump Street - Can't forget about Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum!
Think Like A Man Too - I just find everything with Kevin Hart so funny!
Tammy - How can you not laugh at this trailer?
Sex Tape - The worst thing that could EVER happen!
The Maze Runner - Why hello there Dylan O'Brien! 
The Purge: Anarchy - This looks INCREDIBLE compared to the first one! 
Let's Be Cops - Any guys dream come true! 
Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day - Disney once again, and also one of my favorite childhood books!
Mockingjay - I will DEFINITELY be going to see this at midnight! 

What are some movies that you guys are excited to see this summer? Let me know down below in the comments! Of course there are tons more that I will go and see and can do movie reviews on here if that is something you would like to see. 

Make sure to subscribe here, as well as to my YouTube Channel!



No comments:

Post a Comment