Thursday, June 5, 2014

Current Favorite YouTubers

Welcome Back!!

Having the past four days off work has lead to me being incredibly lazy and watching a ridiculous amount of YouTube videos. The other night I rediscovered my love for A Capella performances and stayed up until 3:30 in the morning just watching videos on YouTube. I did create an entire playlist of A Capella videos that just blew me away, so please go check it out! 
But today I will be discussing the YouTubers that have truly influenced me the past year to build my blog and channel and to honestly just feel more comfortable with myself. As usual in all of my favorite posts, they are in no particular order. 

MissMeghanMakeup - Everything about this girl makes me so incredibly happy. She is the true definition of being comfortable with who you are and not caring about what anyone else thinks. Plus….hello??? Look at her hair! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!! Make sure to check out her vlog channel as well, MissMeghanVlogs

Beautybaby44 - Lindsey was the first YouTuber that I fell in love with and I have since become addicted to her videos and her amount of confidence that she consistently portrays. As always she also has a vlog channel to follow, Livinlikelindsey. And fun fact for you, Beautybaby44 and MissMeghanMakeup are sisters! 

Bethany Mota - Easily one of the most influential and followed girls on YouTube, Bethany continues to blow me away with every single post. Her creativity and positive attitude about the world just makes me so happy. 

Grav3yardgirl - Bunny is by far the FUNNIEST beauty YouTuber I have found and her videos always make me want to go out and buy the most random things I can find. If I could trade lives with anyone, it would definitely be her! 

Michelle Phan - Could anyone in the world be more beautiful? The answer is simply no! Not that I could ever pull off any of the makeup looks she puts up, but they are all so incredible and daring! 

CiaooBelllaXO - Now she may not be the type of person I would usually look to for advice, but after watching all, yes all, of her videos, I feel like she has quickly become on my of absolute favorites for beauty and clothing advice. 

SarahBelle93x - Her randomness just drew me into her videos so quickly. She has such a unique and preppy style that is unlike most of the other YouTubers I follow. Plus, she is the only YouTuber I follow that is the same age as me. 

Hannah Shanae - Now I have mentioned this channel to you guys before, and how I went to high school with Hannah, but I wanted to share again just how much I love her videos and all of her style choices. Ever in need of something to wear, watch Hannah for inspiration! 


I hope I gave you all some ideas for new YouTubers to follow, as well as a desire to follow my channel as well! The links to all of my social media pages are located off to the right of the screen!

Also, I just learned a couple days ago that my friend Dustin watches my videos and reads my blogs, which is something I never thought he would do, so SHOUT OUT TO YOU DUSTIN!!! YOU ROCK!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment