Saturday, June 28, 2014

Recent Summer Obsessions!

Welcome Back! 

It's hard to believe that summer is already halfway over, but as I look back at all of the experiences I have the past two months I realize just how much I have come to love some new products! Whether beauty, fashion, food or entertainment related all of these things have become a large part of my daily routine. Whether that's a good or a bad thing is up for debate. 

EOS lip balm! I bought two at the beginning of the summer and this past week we got all new flavors in at work. It is taking ALL of my will power not to gobble them all up!!


Teen Wolf! When the first season came out I was all over it, but then quickly lost interest at the beginning of season two. However, all of season three I was hooked once again and now season 4 already has me addicted after only one episode. 


Batiste Dry Shampoo! Working multiple days in a row and not wanting to shower in my boyfriend's disgusting shower, dry shampoo has easily become a best friend this summer. Batiste dry shampoo, which can be found at CVS and Urban Outfitters is easily my favorite!


Cranberry Salad! About two weeks ago my mom brought home this cranberry celebration salad from the Kroger deli and I don't understand why but I absolutely love it and have continued to buy it since then.


Swimming! Of course I want to go swimming in the summer, but this year the desire has grown even worse. Maybe it's because I spend all of theses beautiful summer days inside at work.


Ice Cream! I eat ice cream all year round, but it always comes back with a vengeance in the summer time. It doesn't help either that the most delicious ice cream shops are located in Bloomington, Indiana.


My Watch! My watch, exactly the same as the one pictured below except with colored numbers, has become my savior recently. All throughout Disney World I would feel lost if I didn't wear my watch, and it's even worse at work. I need my watch to stay sane!


Instagram! As most teens and twenty-somethings do, I love Instagram and being able to share my experiences easily with my followers. If you aren't already, make sure to follow me :)

My Purse! Right before I left for Disney World my mom decided to be the sweetest woman in the world and buy me a new purse, one that would be easy to carry around all of the parks but still have enough room to hold all the essentials. Mine is navy, but you can purchase the white version from Charming Charlie.


What have you guys been loving so far this summer? Let me know in a comment down below! 
Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to keep up to date with all of my crazy shenanigans! 


No comments:

Post a Comment