Monday, June 30, 2014

Let's Talk About Bows!

Welcome Back! 

One of my favorite fashion trends has, and always will be, bows. No matter what personality or style preference, I feel as though bows have a magical ability to turn any ordinary outfit classy. When I think of bows, the first person who comes to mind is Audrey Hepburn, and who doesn't want to be like Audrey?

The bow in the outfit can be subtle, such as earrings, or the main focal point. Which ever way you choose to wear this fashion trend, I feel as though you cannot go wrong. My personal favorite pieces are my maroon and black chevron shirt from Charlotte Russe, complete with a large bow adorned on the back. As well as the shirt I am currently wearing, a black and tan chevron printed tank with a bow on the back as well. 

Of course I have multiple items on multiple Pinterest boards that have bows somewhere on them, and after having scoured through them all I have picked my favorites to show you guys! 

  

As I stated before, you can add simple bows to any outfit and it instantly becomes more classy. The earrings, ring and hair bow shown above are great ways to add a subtle hint of girlishness and class to any outfit.

For those who are feeling more brave, or for those of us who are extremely girly, the large bows above are wonderful additions to any outfit. The shirt and dress would seem so plain and ordinary without the added flare and pop of color given by the bows. The coat and bathing suit would still be cute and simple pieces to rock, but the addition of the bow brings even more pizazz to the already colorful pieces. 

I hope I have given you either the confidence or the desire to go out and rock either a small or large bow with your upcoming outfits, I know I will be. If you have any suggestions for outfit ideas that would rock with a bow, let me know below in the comments. 

Don't forget to check back regularly and subscribe to my YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment