Friday, February 21, 2014

Love Songs!

Welcome Back!!

In honor of Valentine's Day last weekend, as well and Robbie and I's one year anniversary coming up tomorrow I thought I would take some time to create a post dedicated to all of my favorite love songs. None of them have any particular meaning behind them except for the fact that I just generally enjoy listening to them. Now as I just stated, Robbie and I's one year anniversary is tomorrow, and contrary to what I usually do when we celebrate a big milestone I will not be posting anything about it. This is the biggest thing that has happened in our relationship and we feel that we should keep it to ourselves, making it special just for the two of us. Besides you guys get enough gush about him already! Well now that that is out of the way, lets get started on love songs. These won't all be happy, sappy love songs. When I say "love song" I mean romantic songs, breakup songs, goofy songs, etc. This will also be giving you guys an insight into ALL of the genres of music that I like, instead of just pop!


And that last song truly is a love song because it is the song I want played at my wedding! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment