Monday, February 3, 2014

Man Crush Monday

Welcome Back!! 

So quite a few weeks ago I did a post for the popular Woman Crush Wednesday, so today I thought I would tackle Man Crush Monday! These pictures also all come from my Pinterest board entitled, "Will You Marry Me?" filled with pictures of celebrities, musicians and athletes that I find attractive. They are in no specific order and all have different reasons why I like them. So let's get started!

Blake Griffin, who plays for the Los Angeles Clippers, is my favorite pro basketball player and, yes it is because he can dunk and because he's just way too adorable! Plus the picture above is from my favorite commercial he has ever done! Just look at that smile guys, its perfect!

Cody Zeller, former Indiana basketball player, now a Charlotte Bobcat, is my favorite past and present IU player. His humbling personality, as well as physique makes him so deserving of the nickname, The Big Handsome! 

Colin Kaepernick, quarterback for the San Fransisco 49s, may not have the best looking face, but I just love his tattoos! He defends them against all the negative scrutiny and doesn't let outside opinions from those who think they are ridiculous get him down. He got the tattoos for himself, not to make others happy. 

Jeff Saturday is my favorite football player, no matter where he played and even that he no longer plays. Every girl falls for the piercing blue eyes, but I just want to give him a hug. He looks like such a friendly big teddy bear, and protector for his family. A true Colts player, he did what was right when he retired. 

John Krasinski stole my heart from the moment I began watching The Office. His quirky comments and sarcasm make me laugh so hard I usually start snorting. And the way he treats Pam, I don't care if it is only a tv show, he's a true gentleman. 

Mehcad Brooks has so many wonderful movies, as well as television shows, but my all time favorite is Glory Road. I felt like he truly captured the character and portrayed a story that really needed to be told. Plus, look at those abs! :)

Michael B. Jordan has to be the cutest person on the planet! His playfulness just makes me want to be his best friend. And the fact that he is best friends and roommates with Sterling from Ridiculousness makes it even cuter! 

Pierre Garcon will always be a Colt in my eyes, but I'm happy that he was able to transfer to another team and keep playing. Seriously though guys look at that smile! And those dimples…dear lord!


Sterling Brim from Ridiculousness may be the most adorable, yet sexy man alive. His humor on the show always comes at just the right moment and when something catches him off guard and he really starts laughing, cutest laugh hands down!!

Tyga has been number one on my list for a long time, and not because he is a famous rapper or has a good body or anything like that. He is not married to Chyna, but they live together, have a son together and love each other more than anything and the fact that he is proving all negative stereotypes wrong makes him attractive to me!

But by far the number one man on my list when it comes to Man Crush Monday is Robbie, my wonderful boyfriend for almost a year now! I couldn't ask for anyone better, to laugh and joke with, to play video games with and to be living with next year. I love you!

I hope you guys have enjoyed staring at some man candy today, and remember that if you want to see more pictures of those men that I find attractive just click the link to my Pinterest page over to the right and check them all out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment