Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hello Gorgeous!
With all the stress that this week has added to my already hectic life, I decided that today I definitely needed some retail and puppy therapy. And who better to enjoy this with than my best friend! 
So in the mall here they have a pet store where you can hold and play with any of the dogs you want! I know, what a perfect idea!!! Well anyway, I found this beautiful little girl today and instantly fell in love. If you have watched any of my other videos you will know that I have a miniature schnauzer at home named Max, who is my handsome man. So anytime that I see they have a miniature schnauzer I pounce on it! I decided on naming this little beauty Rosie, but she costs $750!!!! Anyone want to make donations?? :)
Now onto the retail therapy! The earrings above are from Francesca's, which I usually don't like spend money there because everything seems to be over priced. But I couldn't pass up these super cute earrings! They were $16.00 which bothered me a little bit, but I can wear them to work and as soon as I get a new straightener, they'll look great with my hair down!

And the bow I bought from Wet Seal for $7.50, which for a bow is totally worth it to me! I love bows so so much and being so huge and sparkly, I couldn't pass it up! 

Every girl needs a little retail therapy every now and then, and I'm quite proud of myself for only spending $30! Enjoy your night guys, I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment