Saturday, November 9, 2013

Small Shopping Trip!
Hello Gorgeous!
This past Friday was payday, and I've been really good at not spending money on myself recently and felt that with all the hard work I've been doing at school, as well as at my actual jobs, I deserved to treat myself. It also helped that employees got a larger percentage off this weekend ;)
The first purchase was these lovely boots! I had never really been a fan of brown boots, but these just seems to catch my eye, and after trying them on I knew I had to get them. They fit perfectly and are extremely comfortable. For anyone else who wants to go snag their own pair, they are from Charlotte Russe, of course, and are usually $45.50, but all boots are on sale right now for $30!

The second purchase was this insanely awesome pair of shoes, also from Charlotte Russe. I felt like these would be good to wear to work for comfort, but also look really cool at the same time. In person they are super shiny, too! Also, they are NOT the shoes with the hidden wedges! Go get your own for $38.50. 
And lastly, I got these adorable earrings! I love the fact that they match, but that I could also switch them all up and they would still make sense if I wore them together. Plus, as I have mentioned so many times before, I love the idea of love, so earrings that deal with love…perfect! Go get your own for $6.00, or 2 for $10! 

Also, in case you guys haven't noticed, I will always be posting about things I buy from work and will ALWAYS let you know the prices, and any sales that are going on so you can take advantage of them as well! 
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment