Sunday, November 10, 2013

Music Monday 

Hello Gorgeous!
Today is the first ever installment of Music Monday!!!
Each Monday I will give a list of anything that has to do with music. It could be favorite songs, favorite artists, genres, lyrics, instruments, etc. Basically anything that has to do with music. 
This first week's list consists of songs that have been helping me get through the past couple of very, very stressful weeks. Whether its the beat or the lyrics, these songs have become my best friends recently, so I hope you enjoy! 











The songs are in no particular order, and are definitely NOT all the same genre, not even close. But the lyrics, rhythm and beat all just somehow get to me and help me get through that last problem, finish that essay or just blow off steam. I hope you all enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment