Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving Break

Hello Gorgeous!!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend, and were able to make great new memories with your family, friends and other loved ones. I know for me, it was amazing to be away from school for a whole week, and be able to relax and just have fun with my family and my boyfriend. My break started on Friday, November 22nd, which also happened to be my and Robbie's nine month, and we went to Runcible Spoon, one of my favorite restaurants in Bloomington. And because he knows me way too well, Robbie took me to the candy store afterward! :)

After relaxing all day Saturday, I had to head back to work on Sunday, as well as have a work meeting. It was considered a work "party/meeting," so we all dressed up and had holiday treats. And can I just say how amazing everyone I work with is; they all looked wonderful, and we can always laugh with each other. 


During the rest of the week Robbie and I just relaxed and enjoyed the time away from work and school. I did some major baking which I already uploaded for you guys, and we saw Catching Fire, which was AWESOME!!!!! Also, I turned into a grown up by signing my first lease for my apartment for next year!!!

Thanksgiving, as always, was spent with family, great food, and so many laughs. We may not have had as many people as we usually do, but it was still good getting to see everyone, and eating something other than dorm food. 




And then came Black Friday!! Robbie and I went out at 6 o'clock on Thursday night, and stopped at Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and Target. We were able to get most of the stuff that we needed but I was able to pick up the remainder of things during my break at work. I worked for 9 hours at Charlotte Russe, and even though that's the longest shift I have ever worked, it went by so fast. The holiday spirit was definitely in the air! :) 

Well I know that I have been slacking with posts this week, but as soon as I'm back at school, everything will be back to normal! I hope you all had a great break, and I'll see you next time! 
Love you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment