Monday, March 17, 2014

Disney Has Changed My Life, Let's See How Part 1

Welcome Back!!

I couple of days ago my cousin posted a picture on InstaGram about a Disney Challenge and I knew immediately that I wanted to share it with you guys. There are 30 questions so I will be splitting it up into two parts, each containing 15 questions. I feel like Disney has had an impact on EVERYONE'S lives, no matter if a girl, boy, moody teenager, parent or old senile grandma, and I thought I would show you some of my favorite Disney moments over my nineteen years on this planet. Just so you know I will be including Disney Pixar movies as well, so lets get started. 

1. Favorite Movie 
My favorite Disney movie is easily Mulan, showing how strong a woman can be even when challenged by men. Plus the songs are some of my favorite in any Disney film, and I quote the movie all the time. 

2. Favorite Song 
Zero To Hero - Hercules 

3. Favorite Character 
Kuzco - The Emperor's New Groove

4. Favorite Princess 
Tiana - The Princess and The Frog

5. Favorite Prince 
Prince Eric - The Little Mermaid

6. Favorite Heroine 
Mia Thermopolis - The Princess Diaries

7. Favorite Hero 
Hercules 

8. Favorite Animal 
Mushu - Mulan 

9. Favorite Sidekick 
Mater - Cars

10. Favorite Serios Quote 
Wreck-It Ralph 

11. Favorite Funny Quote 
Monsters, Inc. 

12. Favorite Kiss 
Tarzan and Jane - Tarzan 

13. Favorite Talking Voice 
Kronk - The Emperor's New Groove 

14. Favorite Singing Voice 
Anna - Frozen 

15. Favorite Location 
Paradise Falls - Up 

Keep checking back to see part two of my favorite Disney moments!










No comments:

Post a Comment