Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Song Challenge 4 and 5!

Welcome Back!!

Continuing the 30 Day Song Challenge, today we have 4. A song that makes me sad, and 5. A song that reminds me of someone. 

4. A Song That Makes Me Sad 


Christmas In Heaven By Scotty McCreery 
As soon as this cd came out in December 2012 I was automatically in love. Scotty McCreery was one of my favorite American Idols ever to grace the show and Christmas music always makes me so happy, but combining the two….oh dear lord! This song definitely puts me in the holiday spirit but also reminds me that I have family members and friends who are no longer enjoying the holidays with their families. Its nice to have a song that gives a glimpse into just what your loved ones are doing during the holidays. I had never heard a Christmas song about such a topic, but it has easily become one of my favorites. 

5. A Song That Reminds Me Of Someone 


Switch Lanes By Tyga 
Every year a sorority at Indiana University puts on a fundraiser to raise money for breast cancer called Big Man On Campus, and this past year Robbie participated in it. He and a couple of his friends put together a dance to perform during the show and this song was incorporated within the song mashup. This song always makes me think of Robbie because being apart of such an extraordinary fundraiser showed me how passionate he can be about something he sets his mind to. Also, doing something to benefit breast cancer research meant a lot to me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment