Sunday, March 2, 2014

30 Day Song Challenge

Welcome Back!!

So I meant to start this two days ago but I have been working like crazy this weekend, as well as studying for my six tests that I have this week!! But anyway I say a post on Pinterest the other day about the 30 Day Song Challenge and I thought I would give it a try. It's also going to be a way to keep me accountable and posting every single day, but also giving you guys a better insight into my personality and my life from the stories I tell that correspond with the songs. Below you'll find the 30 Day Song Challenge as well as my first two songs. 


Day 1: My Favorite Song 


My favorite song for the past year has been Mirrors by Justin Timberlake. Besides the beat, the amazing and heartfelt lyrics and the incredibly sweet music video, this song means so much to me because it was one of the first songs Robbie and I ever danced to. Feeling that Robbie is my other half, this song captures the emotion perfectly which I've never experienced from any other song. Also, I feel that no other romantic song uses such a creative way to describe loving someone who is your other half. 

Day 2: My Least Favorite Song 


Robbie showed me this song when we first started dating and it continues to freak me out 100% to this day!!!!! I just don't understand anything about it, and it makes NO SENSE!!! Who would listen to this????

No comments:

Post a Comment