Thursday, March 6, 2014

Song Challenge Day 6 - 9!

Welcome Back!! 

Due to the fact that I know I will be extremely busy this weekend working and studying for midterms I figured I would get a head start on the Song Challenge. 

Day 6: A Song That Reminds You Of Somewhere 


Soak Up The Sun - Sheryl Crow 
When I was in second grade by best friend at the time moved out to Las Vegas, so naturally, my parents decided that after about a year we would go out and I could visit her. After a couple visits however it just turned into my family going to Las Vegas, I quickly lost touch with Taylor. Since I am not 21 I was never able to gamble, but each and every day my mom and I would go to the pool and be little fishes. Over the 6 years that we would go to Las Vegas this song was ALWAYS playing out by the pool, so now every time I hear it it takes me back to family vacations and enjoy the sun with my mom, dad and grandma. 

Day 7: A Song That Reminds You Of A Certain Event 


Give Me Everything Tonight - Pitbull 
No matter how old I am, every time I hear this song I will always be taken back to my junior prom. My boyfriend at the time lived in Georgia and his parents let him fly up just for the weekend to take me to prom. All of my best friends went as well, and we got a limo and went to dinner and it was just the typical prom night that everyone talks about. It was amazing getting to just hang out with all of my friends, dancing while not looking like an idiot because everyone else was dancing as well. Also, getting to wear a cinderella ball gown made it even better. 

Day 8: A Song That You Know All Of The Words To 



Lightweight - Demi Lovato 
This past summer Robbie and I, along with a couple of his friends, went to Kings Island for the day. Right before we were leaving it starting pouring down rain and we had to run to the car, getting soaked along the way. Once safe in the car and on the road heading home Robbie plugged in his iPod and just hit shuffle. This song was one of the first to come on and I instantly fell in love. It defines me word for word how I act when I'm in a relationship or starting to like someone, so I had a connection to it that made me want to listen everyday. Being one of the most played songs on my phone, its no doubt that I know every word. 

Day 9: A Song That You Can Dance To 



Talk Dirty - Jason Derulo feat. 2 Chainz
I really don't know how anyone could hear this song and not automatically want to dance. The beat is just too damn awesome. But the really embarrassing part is that when I'm alone I try to dance like Jason Derulo does during the chorus….we should just leave the dancing to him. Seriously if you are ever in a bad mood, just turn this song on and you will instantly feel better. 




No comments:

Post a Comment