Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring Shopping - Bring On The Sun!

Welcome Back!!

Yesterday I finally gave in and went spring shopping and it could not have gotten me in a better mood. I'm so sick and tired of this cold weather and the stupid fluctuations in the weather, which I guess I should be used to after living in Indiana my whole life. But this year its just ridiculous!!! So my goal yesterday was to get as much spring and summer clothing and accessories as I could, hoping that by buying them it would encourage spring to finally come out of its hiding place. Everything I got was either from Carson's or Charlotte Russe. 





The song playing throughout is Heads Will Roll from the Project X soundtrack. I do not own the rights to any music played throughout my videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment