Saturday, March 22, 2014

Disney Has A Huge Impact On Every Life, Let's See How It Has Impacted Me Part 2

Welcome Back!! 

Earlier this week I posted part one of the Disney Challenge that my cousin posted on her InstaGram, and I explained how I feel that Disney has worked its way into everyones hearts. No matter how old your are there is always something to learn from Disney movies and bring a smile to your face. So today I will be continuing with part 2 of the challenge, lets get started. 

16. Favorite Disney Opening 
Blue Castle vs. Train Leading Past The Castle 
Out of these two I would have to pick the blue castle just because it is what I grew up seeing, but I do love the more recent one of just the castle with the fireworks behind it. 

17. Favorite Couple 
Jesse and Buzz - Toy Story 

18. Favorite Villain 
Ezma - The Emperors New Groove 

19. Favorite Scene
The opening sequence of Up 

20. Favorite Soundtrack 
Frozen 

21. Favorite Sequel 
Toy Story 2 

22. Favorite Pixar Film 
Monsters University 

23. Favorite Love Song 
I Won't Say I'm In Love - Hercules 

24. Favorite Villein song 
Be Prepared - The Lion King 

25. What Moment Do You Think Is The Funniest? 
Monsters University Toxicity Challenge 

26. What Moment Do You Think Is The Saddest? 
Finding Nemo Opening Scene 

27. Which Character Are You Most Like 
Scott "Squishy" Squibbles - Monsters University 

28. Pixar vs Traditional Animation 
Pixar 

29. What Moment Would You Want To Experience Yourself 
I already posted a video above, but the Toxicity Challenge from Monsters University. I don't know how you could watch that and not crack up! 

30. How Has Disney Made An Impact On Your Life
I have stated this at the beginning at both part 1 and part 2 posts but Disney has brought so much joy to my life over the past 19 years. The lessons that are incorporated throughout Disney movies, as well as adult humor, wonderful songs and such memorable, quotable lines are all things that make Disney such a necessary thing in the life of children and everyone else. Disney has taught me to be strong, stick up for myself and that breaking into song at random times is completely acceptable! :) 

31. Favorite Ending 
Monsters University
It's a horrible video but I just love the fact that the ending to the second movie leads up to the entire first movie, such a cool concept. 


I hope you guys have enjoyed reading through my Disney Challenge, and if you have any other challenges that you would like to see me do please let me know. They're really fun and a creative way to show you guys amore in depth look at who I really am! 




No comments:

Post a Comment