Monday, December 2, 2013

Music Monday

Hello Gorgeous!! 
It's officially December, which means it is officially CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!! So naturally this week's Music Monday will consist of my favorite Christmas songs, and some of them are even sung by my favorite artists. Since there are going to be so many I'll just place the links below so you all can watch. 

1. Oh Holy Night by Martina McBride - I mean honestly have you ever heard something this beautiful?

2. Christmas Is Coming Around Again by Scotty McCreery - I will forever love him!! 

3. First Noel by Scotty McCreey - I would put all of the songs from his Christmas CD but you can just go listen for yourself and fall in love. 

4. The Christmas Shoes by Alabama - This might be the saddest Christmas song I've ever heard! Make sure you have plenty of tissues. 

5. Miss You Most At Christmas Time by Nick Pitera - I plan to do a whole Music Monday segment on Nick Pitera, he's just too amazing!

6. All I Want For Christmas Is You by Ariana Grande - Yes, the original Mariah Carey version is great, but Ariana Grande is definitely an artist that I majorly respect. She does wonderful, plus she's absolutely adorable. 

7. Christmases When You Were Mine by Taylor Swift - This song may be sad, but it definitely can speak to so many people around the holidays. 

8. Jingle Bell Rock as performed in Mean Girls - It may not be the actual song, but I can't hear Jingle Bell Rock and not think of Mean Girls! 

9. Pennies From Heaven by Louis Prima - From my all-time favorite Christmas movie Elf!!


11. Elf Theme Song - I told you it was my favorite!!

12. Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt - Once again, just a Christmas classic! And the best version out there. 

13. Sleigh Ride by Ella Fitzgerald - Just beautiful!

14. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by N'SYNC - A favorite since I was about ten years old. 

15. My Grown Up Christmas List by Kelly Clarkson - Such innocence and beauty, something I feel that we all can relate to.

16. Where Are You Christmas by Faith Hill - A truly beautiful song that really captures the holiday spirit! 

17. Believe by Josh Groban and Beyonce - So inspirational! 

18. Sleigh Ride and Santa Claus' Party - And the Christmas song that automatically puts me in the holiday spirit every time I hear it! 

I hope you guys are feeling a little more festive after a heavy dose of Christmas music! 

No comments:

Post a Comment