Thursday, December 19, 2013

2013 Review

Hello Gorgeous!! 

It's been almost a week since my last post, but it feels like a month! Thank goodness finals are almost over!!!! Well it has officially hit that time of year again when Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and InstaGram become filled with all the memories, fads, and embarrassing moments from the past year. And let me tell you, 2013 was an interesting year. This post will be covering all the craziness, but closer to New Years I will do my own review of the year, and what it has meant to me! 
I think this easily covers all that happened to the world in 2013, and some of it I even forgot about! Who didn't play Candy Crush at least once? And I can't tell you how much I've heard about PS4, XBOXOne, The Last Of Us and Bioshock Infinite from Robbie! Just take a look for yourself and see what you forgot about this past year. 



Make sure you play the video in fullscreen because it's one of the best parodies I've ever seen. It was done by all the YouTube phenomenons that we have all come to know and love, and even some new faces that are sure to make 2014 a very funny year on YouTube. 



And to top it all off, the music that made 2013 one of the best years ever! From the return of Miley Cyrus to Justin Timberlake making girls everywhere fall in love all over again. From Robin Thicke becoming a household name to even grandmas knowing What the Fox says. Watch and think back to all the amazing memories you've made the past year, and get even more pumped for 2014!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment