Monday, December 9, 2013

Music Monday - Nick Pitera

Hello Gorgeous!! 

So I'm sure most of you have already heard of and seen his videos, but this weeks Music Monday will be covering Nick Pitera. There are very few people in the world who can give me goosebumps when they sing, and Nick Pitera is one of them. His voice is crystal clear and his range is incredible. One of the first videos people usually see of Nick is his cover of "A Whole New World" from Aladdin. 


I first heard this back in middle school, and at first I didn't believe it; there was no way a guy could have such a vocal register. But as a started researching him more and watching more videos, I began to fall in love with his voice. Below you will find some of my favorite videos from Nick Pitera that I hope you will come to love as well! 
Happy Monday :)




No comments:

Post a Comment