Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday Favorites - Favorite Stores

Hello Gorgeous!! 
'Tis the season for wishing, and today my Friday Favorites will consist of my favorite stores, and the items from that store that I wish I could afford right now. 

1. Charlotte Russe - Of course my place of employment is my favorite store! We sell absolutely everything you would need to create that perfect look, and, at least at my store, we have the most helpful employees who are more that happy to help you get that ideal look. 

2. Forever 21 - I have never seen a store have so many unique, diverse clothing options all in one place, plus the prices are wonderful! Even though we don't have one in Bloomington, I can't wait to go home for break and shop my heart out. 

3. H&M - Thankfully one just opened up in the Bloomington mall, but I haven't had the money to get anything just yet. But as soon as the holidays are over I might go splurge! The clothes are so different than anything other stores sell, and the prices are surprisingly low. 

4. Bath & Body Works - If you walk into my room, the first thing you'll notice is that I always have candles burning! They make my dorm feel like home, and definitely help me study. Plus, their lotion makes my skin so soft, and the body wash makes the dorm bathrooms not smell as bad. 

5. Finish Line - Not that I shop here a lot, but I would never go anywhere else for tennis shoes, and their sweats are the most comfortable around. And not that I would buy anything other that IU and Butler apparel, Finish Line always has schools from around the country, which I really like. 

I know that I haven't posted much this week, but projects and finals have been taking up all of my time. As soon as I am home on break, everything will be back to normal! Enjoy and have a great weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment