Sunday, December 8, 2013

Snowy Weekend

Hello Gorgeous!! 
Over the past weekend Bloomington, Indiana, received a blanket of snow and I couldn't have been happier. Even though I am a spring baby, I love the snow, and getting a chance to play in the snow for the first time in years was great! Also, I attend the most beautiful campus in the country, and when there's snow on the ground, its even prettier. I got to have a snowball fight with Robbie, where he hit my right in the face!! We went sledding at his fraternity where they built ramp for us to go off, which even though I didn't go off any, Robbie looked like he had fun! Then we tried to build a snowman but it just wasn't working out :( This weekend was also another "first" for Robbie; we built his first gingerbread house!! And to cap off the fun filled weekend, I dyed my hair. It was supposed to become a lighter brown, but it basically just took the rest of the red dye out of my hair from last year, turning those parts light brown, while turning the rest of my hair darker. Even though it didn't do exactly what I wanted, but I really like how it turned out. I hope you all had a great weekend, and are ready for a great week ahead. :)
























No comments:

Post a Comment