Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Pictures Round 1

Hello Gorgeous!! 

As promised I will be posting an unbelievable amount of Christmas pictures, because this is my absolute favorite time of year! I just got home from school today and my house is so Christmas-y I can't even stand it! I couldn't help but take a few pictures and share them with you guys, but no worries, you'll be seeing the rest of my North Pole-esque house, as well as every Christmas-y place that I travel to over this break! Enjoy, and get in the Christmas spirit! 
















And believe it or not, we still have MORE presents to wrap. It's safe to say that my mom and I go a little overboard around the holidays, but I wouldn't have it any other way! I hope my little slice, and little preview, of my personal North Pole made you smile, bringing you at least some Christmas cheer! 


1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you want me to teach you how to make a slideshow. It's super easy and might save you some space on your blog--not that you have to, just thought you might want to know ;)
    Love ya girly!!
    Have a wonderful Christmas break!

    ReplyDelete