Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas!

Hello Gorgeous!!

Well the best time of year has been occurring for the past week now, and I can't even begin to explain how happy I have been. Being home from school, and away from the stress of work and homework, I have been able to relax with friends and family, something I desperately needed. It's this time of year that I remember just how thankful and blessed I am to have such a loving, caring family who I know will always be there for me. As everyone knows its wonderful to spend time with those you normally don't get to see throughout the year, but the presents are also one of the all time favorites! 

These two pictures show the fun I had with my best friend, Amanda, at our birthday/Christmas gift exchange. Since her birthday is December 22nd, we just combine the two festive days. She's been my best friend for four years now, so obviously she knows me VERY well, and that shows with the presents she got me. The collapsable measuring cups and spoons are going to come in so handy in my new apartment next year, and I have already worn the hat to work twice! I love it! Now, the shirt is my absolutely favorite from her. Blake Griffin is my favorite NBA player, and having such a weird shirt is perfect! 















Christmas morning with my mom and Robbie was so perfect! I didn't tell either of them what I wanted for Christmas so everything was a surprise, but they did AMAZING!!! Above are my favorite pictures of my mom and Robbie opening their presents and the last picture is everything that Robbie got me! I almost cried when I opened up my Squishy doll, plus I had No Idea about the headphones which are perfect! I didn't put any pictures up of what my mom gave me because there was just too much. She did get both of us new jackets which we modeled for her after opening all of the presents. 
















My dad's family Christmas was probably the best one in years! Everyone was is such a good mood, and you could just tell that holiday cheer was everywhere. Robbie got along with everybody and the kids all loved him, especially since he helped them set up their new toys. My cousins got an air hockey table and a foosball table, so the competitions were all day long. The top picture is everything that I got from my grandparents and my dad, which they did a great job as well. They also got me a hot pink PINK sweatshirt, which I am wearing in the bottom picture, while playing Crazy 8's with my cousin and aunt. 

I didn't take any pictures at my mom's family Christmas because there was just too much going on, but it was just as wonderful. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season, and got to spend time with those closest to you.  
I love you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment