Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Bucket List - The Beauty of Abandoned Places

Welcome Back!!

Everyone has their own bucket list of adventures, tasks or even movies to see before they die, and giving you a glance into what my bucket list consists of will be another recurring post throughout this year. To start things out I chose one of my favorites, abandoned places, and my desire to visit and explore so many of them. Abandoned places have such a sense of wonderment, in the midst of decay, which to me brings out their true beauty. Being able to be in the presence of such places and image what used to happen and how it came to be a lost memory is the number one task on my bucket list. However, since I am currently not in the position to be able to travel the world and discover these places I constantly look through already photographed miracles and below are some of my favorites. 


























 Most people find these places frightening and would never step foot even close to them, but to me these majestic places hold memories and untold stories that I want to uncover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment