Sunday, January 12, 2014

Music Monday - Current Mood

Welcome Back!! 

I know I haven't been keeping up-to-date with Music Monday posts but now that school has started again, so will the regular posts. This week's music post will consist of songs that have been describing my mood lately - energetic, bubbly, and lively! 

I have been listening to this song everyday for the past week and I still cannot get enough. The beat instantly brightens my mood, plus Jason Derulo is probably one of the sexiest human beings alive. P.S. his dancing might be the greatest thing I've ever seen. 

After 'Wake Me Up' was such a success I didn't know that I would ever like another Avicii song as much, but this definitely comes close. The combination of pop and folk makes it different than anything I've heard lately and it brings out a very romantic side in me. 

Over Christmas break I watched The Great Gatsby for the first time, and now it is one of my favorite movies. Hearing this song throughout the movie at so many different tempos makes me like it even more. The romantic feeling throughout just puts me in such a relaxed mood. 

I know three songs is quite a small music post for me but you'll be getting much more this week including music, style, tv and more! So keep checking back!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment