Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pinterest: Shoes

Welcome Back!! 

Over to the right side of this blog you can see little icons to click on that will link you guys to my various social media sights, and one of those just happens to be Pinterest. Discovering Pinterest just last year, it quickly became an addiction that mainly distracted me during boring classes and times when I should be doing homework. So as a way to encourage you all to follow me on Pinterest and make your own account if you currently don't have one I will be creating posts that cover all of my boards on Pinterest (I have a lot, so bear with me). 

This first week I chose to do shoes, something I feel everyone has a soft spot for. These will only be a tiny, tiny, TINY, sampling of all the shoes I have on my Pinterest board, so feel free to follow me to see the rest. I promise you won't be disappointed! 

Basic Shoes 
I am one of those girls who will be wearing stilettos one day, then Nikes the next, so when I say "basic shoes" I basically mean everything in the range of tennis shoes, Sperry's and casual flats. You can never have too many pairs of shoes, especially shoes that work for every occasion. The shoes above are some of my favorites because they are so simple, I could wear them with sweatpants, but also dress them up. 

Boots 

What's more of a girls best friend during chilly weather than boots? Being so versatile, boots are a staple in any closet, especially the ones pictured above. They can be so simple with leggings, edgy with studs or dressy with a skirt and tights. Also, while you're looking super fashionable in your boots, your feet are staying warm throughout these frigid temperatures. 

Heels

What girl doesn't love a good pair of heels? We all have those times where we just need to feel sexy, dress up, go out with the girls and have a blast. The one thing that makes those nights even better, a great pair of heels. A simple black heel can be used for years, but never recreating the same outfit. And every secret Cinderella needs a pair of sparkly heels, right?

Sandals 


Even though we are the farthest thing from spring and summer, I still feel the need to constantly look at super cute sandals. Any pair of shoes that I can show off my tan and pedicure with in the summer is a pair of shoes that I love. And if I didn't already love bows on clothing, my obsession with bows on shoes is even worse. Honestly, who doesn't want those starfish sandals in the middle? 


The shoes shown above are not even 1/8 of what my shoe board consists of on Pinterest, so to see more of my shoe style please click the link to the right and follow me. I'm on constantly so you'll always see something new!! Each week I'll be posting pictures from a new board on Pinterest and if you have any ideas for boards I should start please let me know! 
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment