Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What I Learned Over Christmas Break

Welcome Back!! 

Now Christmas break is supposed to be a relaxing time away from all the stress of school and work, but even with all of my couch lounging I was able to learn a few things. Having almost three weeks with basically no responsibility I took some time to look at my life and how I was really living. My priorities were what I expected them to be, but I realized I was living for the wrong person; everyone else. My life is just that, MY life. It shouldn't matter what opinions others voice about my attitude, my clothing, my relationship, my choices, etc. All that matters is my happiness and keeping the ones I love safe and happy. 

The following video shows some more interesting things that I learned over Christmas Break, so watch and enjoy! 






The song playing throughout the video is, "Take Back The Night," by Justin Timberlake. I do not own this song or any of the rights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment